The user must not:
- Publish material under copyright protection without the proper authorization from the author or his/her representative.
- Include disrespectful, slanderous or defamatory contents.
- Use offensive, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Publish racist or discriminatory messages.
- Disclose information about illegal activities and that instigates crime.
- Violate any of your country?s municipal, state or federal laws.
- Publish as comment advertising material, article or any type of content that does not represent a comment from the author him/herself.
Since IPH is an organization that promotes and defends Human Rights, we will not publish articles, comments or any other form of text whose contents are untrue to the precepts that appear in The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and further treaties and conventions related to it.
Comments that reproduce the same idea already expressed in other comments on the same page might me dismissed or removed in order to maintain the plurality of ideas and to make it easier to read the comments on the page.
In case we need to identify the author of a comment, IPH registers the IP address through which the user has access to the comments page.
Shall you have any complaint concerning something published by another user, please do not hesitate in contacting us via the Contact page.